TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1. These Terms describe and define the provisions that govern and regulate the operation of this website (hereinafter “the” Website “) as well as the management and protection of users’ personal data and have been established to ensure its smooth operation. Please read the Terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website it is assumed that you have read, understood and fully accepted without any reservation the present Terms. If you do not accept any of them, do not use the Website.
1.2. The Terms can be modified at any time and without prior notice and with their parallel announcement and publication in this post may apply to all users. Frequent review of these Terms is therefore recommended. With the continued use of the Website by the users after the modification, their full and unconditional acceptance and compliance with the new Terms is presumed.
1. Buy Tickets
1.1 By purchasing any Ticket, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms, as well as the General Terms of Entry to the Stadium, which are considered an integral part of these terms.
1.2 For the purposes of these Terms, the term “Ticket” shall have the following meanings:
a. Individual tickets for each Championship and / or Cup match and / or Friendly and / or European games of AEK,
b. The ticket packages for a certain number of AEK matches,
c. Season cards for Championship and / or Cup matches and / or European and / or Friendly matches,
d. The cards for the European games in the group stage of the European competitions.
1.2 Return of Ticket: After the purchase of the Ticket, its return, partial or total offset, or refund is not allowed.
3. Prohibition of exchange, resale and general sale of Tickets: The exchange, resale and general marketing of Tickets, as well as their supply on behalf of third parties in the context of commercial or business activity is prohibited. In addition, the use of Tickets for political, commercial, advertising or other promotional purposes (for example as prizes in competitions) is prohibited, unless written approval has been given by the AEK Larnaca Sports Association.
4. Postponement – Cancellation and Conduct of the Race “behind closed doors”: In case of postponement, cancellation or conduct of the Race “behind closed doors” of any Race, the holders have no right to compensation in any form.
5. Liability of AEK Larnaca Athletic Club : AEK Larnaca Athletic Club will not be liable for any Ticket Holder claims for damages, losses or expenses arising due to cancellation, postponement or change of time, date and date reason.
6. Participation in episodes – inappropriate behavior of the owner:In case of participation of the holder in episodes or other acts and actions, which are not in line with the sporting status and / or are a slander for the match, the sport, the AEK Larnaca Sports Association, its athletes, the AEK Larnaca Sports Association reserves the right immediate removal of the holder from the Stadium and / or prohibition of his entry into it and / or future Race (s) without any compensation.
7. Liability of holders:Ticket holders are responsible to the AEK Larnaca Sports Club for any culpable act or omission, which violates a law or violates these Terms, as well as the General Terms of Entry to the Stadium to repair any damage, positive or negative, that it will suffered from the actions, deeds and general behavior of the holder during the Race.
8. Non-compliance with Terms: In case of non-compliance of the holder with one of the above Terms, as well as with the General Terms of Entrance to the Stadium, the Sports Club AEK Larnaca reserves the right to withhold the Season Card and cancel it.
2. Protection of Personal Data
Regarding any collection and processing of your personal Data please read our Privacy Notice. (have a link to get you there)